Updated as of May 16, 2018
- online when you visit this website; and
- offline when you provide information to us.
- Acceptance of Terms
- The Information We Collect
In the course of operating the Website and/or interacting with you, we will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information:
- Personal Information
When you sign up to receive any of our emails, newsletters, free guides or other material, when you respond to a survey, register for a class, or purchase any product or service, you may be required to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address, and phone number. We do not collect any personal information from you or any Visitors when they use the Website unless they provide such information voluntarily, such as by registering or sending us an email or signing up for a newsletter. All information we collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.”
- Order Information
When you place an Order, you must provide us with certain information about the products and services you are purchasing. Such information is collectively called the “Order Information.”
c. Billing Information
- Other Information
In addition to the information noted above, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g., via a survey), such as household income range, gender, product and service preferences, and other information that does not identify you personally.
- From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Websites, including, without limitation:
- IP addresses, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device; browser type and language; referring and exit pages and URLs; date and time; amount of time spent on particular pages; what sections of the Websites you visit; and similar data; and
- Information about your device, including the type of device; universally unique ID (“UUID”); advertising identifier (“IDFA”); MAC address; operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows); carrier and country location; hardware and processor information (e.g., storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled); network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE); and similar data.
- From Cookies. Information that we collect using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Websites. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Websites may not function properly.
For more information on Google Analytics, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics. Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Website.
- From Other Sources. We also may collect or receive information from third parties, such as Facebook and/or other third-party social media sites.
3. Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Advertising Companies
4. Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
If you have registered for the Website, you may access, review, and make changes to your Personal Information, Billing Information, and certain Other Information by following the instructions found on the Website. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any marketing email you may receive from Roamhowl and/or Jennifer B. Gardner. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account or their Orders. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
5. How We Use and Share the Information
We use the Personal Information, the Order Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide our services; to process Orders; to maintain and improve our Website and services to you; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners. We do not sell or distribute Information we collect from you except as necessary to provide our services; to process Orders; to maintain and improve our Website and services to you; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners.
We may also use and/or share Information as described below.
- Roamhowl will access, use, and share the Information as required to process your Orders and provide support to you.
- With your permission, third-party applications or services may access your Personal Information. We use standard OAuth (open authorization) to enable you to give permission to share your Personal Information with other websites and services, such as Facebook and Twitter (e.g., when you agree to a pop-up requesting you to allow another application to access your account information). We also use OAuth to allow us to share information about you that is stored by us without sharing your security credentials.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, Order fulfillment, customer service, payment processing and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our Visitors, customers, and our products and services, we may analyze the Order Information and Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Website and/or our products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Roamhowl or others.
6. Information You Share
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Information available to third parties — for example on message boards or web logs; through email; during webinars, classes, telephone conferences, or coaching calls; or in comment or chat areas — that information can be seen, collected, heard, and/or used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
7. How We Protect the Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
8. Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
9. Children under the Age of 13
10. California Residents
Roamhowl does not monitor, recognize, or honor any behavioral advertising opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
At this time, there is no worldwide uniform or consistent industry standard or definition for responding to, processing, or communicating Do Not Track signals. Thus, like many other websites, our Site is currently unable to respond to Do Not Track Signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track”, please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Roamhowl does not allow third parties to collect Personal Information about your online activities when you use our Website for such third party use. We do use third party web analytics services and tools, such as Google Analytics and Facebook Custom Audiences, to help us obtain and analyze information about your browsing or usage habits but this information does not include Personal Information other than your IP address.
11. External Websites
12. Information Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user password and account login information. We encourage you to set a secure password that is difficult for others to guess, and change your password on a regular basis to help ensure your account remains secure.
In the event that any Personal Information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, Roamhowl will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other action in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
13. How to Contact Us
3. Limited License
The Site and the Materials are owned by or licensed to Roamhowl and are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, and/or other intellectual property rights and proprietary rights.
Any trademarks, service marks, trade names, and, logos (each, a “Mark“) contained on the Site are proprietary to us or our licensors or licensees. Our Marks may not be used in connection with any other product or service or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users or that disparages or discredits us or anyone else. All Marks not owned by us that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
Roamhowl reserves the right to at any time, for any reason, in its sole discretion and without notice or liability: (i) modify, suspend, or terminate operation of or access to the Site or the Materials, or (ii) change, revise, or modify the Site or the Materials.
4. Restrictions on Use
You agree not to:
- use the Site or Materials for any commercial purpose;
- reproduce, distribute, publically display, or otherwise transfer the Site or Materials;
- adapt, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile the Site or any associated technology;
- prepare derivative works based on the Site or the Materials;
- remove, obscure, or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices, marks or labels contained on or within the Site or the Materials;
- frame, mirror, or in-line link any of the Materials, or incorporate into another website, application, or other service any of our intellectual property;
- use this Site or the Materials for any unlawful, fraudulent, or malicious purposes, or to solicit any such activity;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any accounts, features, systems, or networks through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- interfere with any access control measures or attempt to disable or circumvent such security features;
- post, transmit, submit, or include any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable content, material, or information of any kind, or any content, material, or information that may give rise to criminal or civil liability;
- submit or post any false or misleading information; and/or
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate the intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other proprietary rights of Roamhowl or any other person or entity.
5. Login and Registration
Certain Materials and services offered on or through the Site may require you to complete a registration process and/or setup an account or login. In connection therewith, you agree to provide and maintain true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your login, including your password. You may not allow anyone else to use your login. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your login. Roamhowl shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
6. Postings and Submissions
Roamhowl has the right but not the obligation to monitor, edit, or remove any User Content, but Roamhowl does not regularly review any User Content. Roamhowl takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content.
Any information you post may be accessible to anyone and any personal or other information you include in your posting may be read, collected and used by others. Thus, you should not post any personal information that you wish to keep private.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties And No Guarantee of Results
THE SITE AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. ROAMHOWL MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE. FURTHERMORE, ROAMHOWL DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR SUITABILITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE MATERIALS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
There is no guarantee of any results (including, without limitation, that you will earn any money) using the techniques and ideas in the Materials. Your level of success in attaining any results depends on the time you devote to the program, as well as your own decisions, choices, actions, and skills. Since these factors differ from individual to individual, we cannot guarantee any results, nor are we responsible for any of your actions or failure to take action.
Any and all forward looking statements (e.g., words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” which give our expectations or forecasts of future events) in the Materials or any of our products, training guides or services are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s, in fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from the ideas and techniques in our Materials.
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or the Materials (including any of our products or training guides) in any way, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using the same.
There may be links to other sites on this website. These links are provided for convenience and do not signify and should not be construed as an endorsement of the accuracy of the material referenced therein. Roamhowl has no responsibility for the content of the linked sites.
8. Limitation of Liability
10. Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe in good faith that any Materials infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) should send us a notice that complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Such notice must contain the following: (i) your name, address, telephone number, email address; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where on the Site the Materials that you claim is infringing is located (for example, the URL), including clear screenshots of such Content (this is for identification purposes only, not to “prove” your claims); (iv) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (v) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and (vi) and an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on his or her behalf. These requirements must be followed to give us legally sufficient notice of infringement.
Please send all notices and counter-notices concerning any alleged copyright infringement to:
Jennifer B. Gardner
8560 W. Sunset Blvd., 5th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90069
11. Electronic Communications
When you visit the Site, use the Materials, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You hereby consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing and are deemed to be given and received on the date we transmit any such electronic communication.
13. International Use
14. Governing Law/Jurisdiction/Claim Limitation
16. General Provisions
You must be at least 18 years old to register for or use any of Roamhowl’s products or services.
17. Contact Us