In one of my all-time favorite episodes, I speak with online business strategist Zach Spuckler. It’s a juicy conversation with a Class-A internet marketer where we go way beyond the nuts and bold of “How To” and focus instead on topics that concern both seasoned and novice business owners looking to play a strong online marketing game.
Passionate about using the internet to get financial freedom, Zach made his first money online at age 13!
Since then, he’s done it “ALL”…. from affiliate marketing, website building, food blogging, consulting, etc., and today he runs Heart Soul Hustle where he teaches all the ways to sell services and courses online, consults with successful online entrepreneurs and runs an agency that runs facebook ad campaigns.
Here are some of the topics we discuss:
– Reframing everything you do in your business as a “big experiment”
– How to rationalize the expense of hiring a consultant or joining a mastermind
– Being adaptive and open to embracing new technologies and platforms to stay competitive and abandoning them when they don’t work
– How online marketing is a dynamic field and always changing
– Being willing to be a beginner
– Assessing the R.O.I. on big investments in consultants and masterminds
– Learning the fundamentals of business, marketing and operations
– The importance of going “ALL IN”
– How growing a strong online presence and business takes time
My favorite lesson from Zach: “One failure is not your fate!” Agreed (as I’ve demonstrated multiple times LOL).
This episode is your permission slip to go all in on that idea you have for something you want to launch or try, and to have fun doing it.
As promised, here’s the link to SUBSTACK which I mentioned during our conversation: https://substack.com
Connect with Zach Spuckler at:
His website: http://www.heartsoulhustle.com/
Find him on Instagram @heartsoulhustle