Roamhowl is BACK after a long hiatus with a renewed focus and mission -- exploring a new paradigm of business that’s more intuitive, authentic, ethical and connective, and empowering you to create magnetic marketing content and the systems you need to attract new clients and customers.
In today’s introductory episode, Jennifer Gardner reflects on
- how the last year has changed how many of us feel about doing business and marketing on social media,
- techniques for energy protection and social media “hygiene,”
- the power of the energy behind the content we create and consume,
- how to insulate yourself from toxic messaging,
- the end of the era of unbridled social selling based on fake friendship and other unethical marketing tactics,
- the power of social media as a tool for social and personal change, and
- other topics related to being a 21st Century Business Owner.
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d really appreciate it if you’d give the show a follow, rate it and review it, and please share the episode with someone who may need to hear this message.
If you’re looking to automate leads into your business and you’re overwhelmed by all the things you can do to market your business online, go to https://roamhowl.com/mystrategy and download a free resource I created that will show you my strategy for growing your business using email, video, social media and a very simple automated sales funnel. You can download my free guide here at: www.roamhowl.com/mystrategy
Connect with Jennifer: